
For the second year in a row, Abbey loves playing with Grandma's chocolate box.


For the first year EVER, I actually like my Christmas tree. My old tree cost $20 at
Walgreens, if that gives you any idea of how nice it was. I would set the old one up on a big
rubbermaid container with a blanket on top of it, to add some extra height. It looked really funny in our old house with the huge vaulted ceiling. This year I actually spent more than $5 on Christmas decorations, which made a huge difference I think.

Christmas morning we went over to
Pulsipher's for breakfast. The Webb's and Sanchez's were there and the kids (and Dads) had a blast riding Brooke's
doone buggy. She was nice enough to share her Christmas present with everyone. They were getting serious air! As you can see, the weather doesn't exactly scream Christmas! I was so glad we went over there or we would have been really bored and lonely on Christmas Day. Bronson and Casey came over Christmas afternoon and we played Mario Bro's and had appetizers. That's my new tradition...no heavy cooking on Christmas Day and stay in your jams.
2 comments:
We need to get the serious air pictures from Erik to show everyone!! We will have to have you all over again next year!!
I have a disc for you and Rebecca from that morning. Now I just need to get it to you guys.
Post a Comment