Two year olds are so entertaining. A while ago I wanted to do a post on Abbey's favorite things. She used to be obsessed with washing her hands. She'd sing "soap, soap, wa-wee" and that meant wash her hands. Her piggy has been her most constant obsession. You know how all the experts say no sleep props? Well, she just uses a few... Her Dora "pilla", 2 piggies, coloring book, the doll that Bronson and Casey got her, a bottle, Dora toy. Is that too many??
She also loves her "clip-clops". It started last summer with a pair of too-big silver flip flops that Auntie Zoe left here. They fit her now and she loves to wear anyones flip flops. She named her scooter "Pink". How creative! She loves to follow the big boys around on their scooters. She loves that thing.
Other obsessions include pouting, hiding behind the couch, and being a drama queen. Anytime Payson and his friends leave, she gets real emotional and says "I missing my friends!" or "My friends blow away". She wouldn't even give Brodie a kiss the other morning and was being kind of snotty, the minute he drove away she got real dramatic saying she's missing her dad! She acted like he was abandoning her.
Yesterday I asked her what she was eating (as I hadn't given her anything!) She said, "I eatin my boogie!" I got a little mad at her, which always makes her close her eyes and stick out her bottom lip. After a few minutes of pouting she hopped off the couch and said, "I no mad no more Mom!" I just love that girl so much!
4 comments:
Yea! You updated your blog. We are so excited. Abbey is adorable but I can't look at the throw up blog because I am so nauseous right now. :)
oh my heck - abbey is sooo stinkin cute! i love her hat obsession and all of her favorite things and i completely understand her clip-clop obsession cuz i have the same one :) love it!
she is absolutely adorable, and 2 year olds do and say the cutest things!
in the second pic of your "hat" post- she looks so much like payson. i've never noticed that before. she is getting so big!
hazel had the sleep prop obsession too. she would have the whole crib full of stuffed animals and dolls. then one day she didn't want anything in her bed. not one thing. it was wierd.
Post a Comment