WOO HOO! I am so excited. I am the first one to leave a comment....I am trying to equate that with being special in some way but I know it is just that we are both up at insane times of the night when we should both be sleeping and instead we are on our computers. :)
Yay! I'm so glad you have joined the blogging cult. It's pretty fun, eh? Hope you don't mind if I follow. You can find a whole bunch of our high school friends on mine to follow. Your family is darling, and you sound like such a good, reasonable mom.
We love Rachel's blog--it keeps us in touch so far away. Your Canada family will love your new blog! We will also look forward to your entries. Love to all!
5 comments:
WOO HOO! I am so excited. I am the first one to leave a comment....I am trying to equate that with being special in some way but I know it is just that we are both up at insane times of the night when we should both be sleeping and instead we are on our computers. :)
Yeah your first post.. I'm so excited.
I hope to hear lots more from your sweet little family!
Yay! I'm so glad you have joined the blogging cult. It's pretty fun, eh? Hope you don't mind if I follow. You can find a whole bunch of our high school friends on mine to follow. Your family is darling, and you sound like such a good, reasonable mom.
We love Rachel's blog--it keeps us in touch so far away. Your Canada family will love your new blog! We will also look forward to your entries.
Love to all!
Post a Comment