I am bloggin'!
Our latest project has been putting recycled rubber bark mulch under the playset. It is even organic, so the kids can eat a snack while they are playing! So perfect. There is a hose for a drink too, so I'll send 'em out and lock the doors! The only problem was I estimated we would need 70 bags, and we needed 100 minimum. We got that mulch down just in time, because last night Abbey fell from the top rung of the ladder and was flat on her back by the time I got over there. Payson taught himself how to do a backflip. He can just stand there without jumping and do one, and then land on his feet. Although now he wants to do trampoline in the olympics (which tends to be the mens gymnastic rejects) We'll have to convince Brodie to let him to that one....ha ha
A bit of payson bragging...He was at the neighbor's house the other Sunday. The boys came over in their swim trunks, but said they were done swimming so could Payson come play. He was gone for a couple hours. When he came back, I asked him what the played. He said "They decided to go swimming again so I just sat inside on the couch!" Awwww! I told him next time to come home and him and I would play a game so he wouldn't be board. DISCLAIMER: THE RULE ABOUT NO FRIENDS ON SUNDAY ONLY APPLIES TO THOSE FAMILIES THAT HAVE KIDS THAT CAN PLAY TOGETHER. We let him play with the neighbors a bit on Sunday, because we figure if they see a 6 yr old in a suit and tie, that is bound to start a discussion/missionary opportunity...am I right?
Also, the swine flu...Payson told me the other night that him and his friend went into a corner at recess and said a little prayer that "the disease would go away" He was pretty worried because they talk about it at school! Awwwwwwwww!
Rachel, Chareese, Rebecca and Crystal, this is my blog!
Family members, we need to do this!
10 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! I'm so excited that you blogged. But I'm not going to get my hopes up because I might not see another one for 6 months:) Is this why you didn't answer my text last night because you were to busy blogging? If so thats okay I forgive you..
Okay, this is the 3rd time I'm trying to leave a comment! It's good to see you bloggin Iv! See ya later aligator. :)
Ha! It worked!
Ok, so I sent you a whole email about how simple it would be to blog and then I checked my next email to you and viola! I am so excited. The blogging world has been lonely without you!
Now you just have to paste pix with the blog and make videos. It is SO easy with a mac.
OHHH I am so happy. Now just make sure you update it more than once a year :) !!
Iv, cute blog and your Payson stories......too cute! I just wanna squeeze him......what a kid! You should brag about him, those were great!
cute blog ivory! love the pics from months ago, and payson is such a little stud :) look at him all choosing the right and stuff - good work!
Good to see you join the blogging world. Can't wait to "lurk" and see whats going on in Cali. When are you guys coming home next. Have to get together.
What the H...you've been blogging and I wasn't aware of it. I would kill for a playset in my backyard. Are you coming up here (Raymond) this summer? We'll have to do lunch again...too fun!
iv. so i started a blog. so far it is like 5 words long. i tried so hard to make it cute then came and looked at yours. well mine looks like a 2 yr old did it. i guess i better check out this cutes blog on the block thing. but at least i've got over the first hurdle and started!
Post a Comment