
After our Trunk or Treat, we had to stop and get some milk.
Payson was
soooo embarrassed to go in the store with his face makeup on, even if Mom was wearing her cape. It wasn't until Brodie put back on the mullet wig that he agreed to go inside!

We won the award for Scariest Costume... because we were a vampire family! So prestigious.

This was actually taken a week ago. We normally dress up after dinner.
Payson takes his vampire roll seriously and doesn't crack a smile.
6 comments:
Your family is darling, Iv. I'm so glad to find a fellow Halloween reveler, too.
I love the costumes! You are so creative....and P is hysterical...wait till he is a teenager....he'll really be mortified! :-) Cute Blog Ives.
that is the cutest vampire family ever! i do want that mullet wig though.
Very scary costumes. So were you Bella and Brodie was edward? Abbey was Renesme? Just kidding. Love the costumes!!
You know I have a picture obsession and I can't narrow it down to just a few!
So cute, love the costumes! HOpe you guys are doing well! Loved Payson's hair too!
Can you believe Aby anc Coleman will be 2...weren't we just pregnant!
Post a Comment