Monday, October 19, 2009

What Brodie does while we are playing



I figure I will have enough about the kids on here, so I better get something on here about who is making the money so we can have the fun! Brodie sells the implants and hips to the doctors and then makes sure everything goes well in the surgery. Of course a lot of schmoozing is involved...golfing, trips to Powell, and hockey games with doctors.

7 comments:

Haley, Brad, and the gang said...

Perry and Emmie think this is disgusting. What joint is it anyway?

tollestrupfamily said...

Ewwww! Creepy!

The Ortons said...

That looks like Cash Money!! As Brodie would say :)

Hill Family said...

It is a hip

Candice said...

That is so disgusting! Thanks for sharing some of Brodie with us though. Baaahhhaa! :-)

Webb Family News said...

I thought this was a family blog. My kids all gagged!!!

Anonymous said...

Of course i checked to see if you updated your blog right after lunch. That image will be burned in my memory forever!!! GROSS!