Every now and then, I like to post something to persuade those family members living in colder climates to move here or come visit. So, not only are we playing outside...but we are playing outside naked. Yes, we do this every January. I had just changed Abbey's diaper and was going to take her up to the bath and she escaped outside. She was going down the slide naked, but the pictures were scandalous so I left them out.
Earlier that day I took the kids to the park (while Brodie was at home awaiting the arrival of my new washer and dryer) and it was t-shirt weather! Just some of the perks of living in So Cal.
2 comments:
It is a good thing we live in california because my kids r naked half the time too!
Jealous, I was braggin' to my mom that it was 58 here yesterday. Speaking of nakedness...Skye is crawling all over me in the buff while I try to type.
Post a Comment