After a long day, she does what most desperate housewives do...Gets on her vampire costume, reads "Twilight", and dreams of Edward.
Feeding the children
Doing dishes looking like she crawled out of bed
Pushing Piggy in a broken stroller
Abbey is such a desperate housewife. Look hard in her stroller pictures and you will see her stroller is missing a wheel and has only one handle. But she must stroll on...While we were outside decorating for Halloween, Abbey went in the house to play...or so I thought. The front door was open so I could hear her, and pretty soon I heard dishes banging together. I came inside to find her standing on the door of the dishwasher. She had conveniently unloaded the entire top rack, gigantic sharp knife and all. It was all stacked up on the counter top. Looking at her face in the picture, with her messy hair and all, she really does look like a desperate housewife. But even a desperate housewife gets dolled up now and then...
1 comment:
Oh Ivory. Go with this one. Just think you'll never have to do the dishes again. We can rename her Cinderella and you can make her do all the chores :)!!
Post a Comment