


Bronson, Keelia,
Payson, Casey, and Payton were all at the party. It was Thanksgiving weekend. Jesse and Tina had just left.

Casey, Keelia and I didn't know if we could pull off the Dora cake, but we didn't do
too bad...

Abbey got a new baby, stroller (thanks Bronson and Casey!), and a Dora backpack. Now we can throw her old broken stroller in the trash! We obviously have been feeding into her Dora the Explorer obsession. She started out calling her "Dee-
dah", but now she says Dora. She is starting to say all the character names. For a while Swiper was "Bowzer" for some reason, and Benny is Menny. We watch Dora many times a day, especially if Mom is busy.
2 comments:
I am really impressed with your Dora cake!! I might have to commission one from you for Aly's birthday!!
Oh my gosh Ivory! The cake is great. Was it like the one you did for Payson's Birthday? Great job!!
Post a Comment